"ROG Modular Medieval Armor & Cloth" is the first & main part of the full modular armor set we have prepared for our project in development - Reign of Guilds. This is our view of the dark magical Middle Ages in a realistic style.
The second & additional part is "Accessories & Robes". These 2 assets complement each other.
Video: Youtube (demo play mode is included).
Version 3.1 (09/21/2020) features:
- compatibility with UE4 Mannequin (native Epic Skeleton);
- compatibility with other 2 characters from MarketPlace - CHECK IT OUT (doc.google);
- Our assets do not include character's assets, only simplified models without any morph types, textures (for demo);
- Armor/Cloth models do not have similar “bodyfat” Morphs ;
- Some modular parts are not compatible with another one, you can find all the information in the Documentation;
Support & voting for next updates (Forum)
For decoration necromancer's armor & accessories we used Necro's Bone Box and we are grateful to the Necrophob30 for this asset.
Features (Armor Pack):
- 112 armor items (23x helm, 29x chest, 27x pants, 21x boots, 1x bracer, cloak, gloves, shoulders for demo);
- 339 Skeletal Meshes, 291 Static meshes;
- 84 Material Instances, 3 Master Materials, 1 Material Function;
- ~240 PBR textures (2048/4096): Albedo, Normal, ORM;
- Vertex counts of Skeletal Meshes: Helms (900-2600), Chests/Shirts (1700-7600), pants (900-3400), Boots (1200-4000);
- Number of LODs for all Skeletal & Static Meshes: 4;
- Cloth simulation: chests & cloaks;
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes (IK bones are included);
Animated: Yes (for demonstration);
Number of Animations: 3 (for demonstration);
Number of characters: 2 (2 full model & cut to 6 body parts of each other) without any morph types, textures;
Vertex counts of characters: 19,4k, 37,4k
Demo play mode: 3 Blueprints, 1 map.