- Website Link
- 64-bit PC capable of running Unreal 4
- Or a Mac capable of running Unreal 4 (must support Metal)
- About 15GB of free disc space
- At least 8GB of RAM is recommended
DescriptionThis is the partner course to the Complete Unreal C++ Developer, one of the most popular Unreal courses on the web.
In this course we focus on how to make games without writing traditional code by using Unreal Engine 4 and it's powerful visual coding system known as Blueprints. We will be starting this course off at a beginners pace so you will need no prior experience or knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or game development.
In the first section of this course you will have gone from not even having Unreal installed to making your first game: Marble Run! In fact, once you become more confident, you would be able to make Marble Run game in less that 15 minutes! That's how easy and powerful Unreal Blueprint can be.
In the second section of the course you will be building another game, Crystal Cavern. You will be developing your own levels by editing geometry and using Unreal's powerful lighting system. You will be populating your levels with actors that you have fully coded yourself through blueprints such as: pickups, cannons, projectiles & more!
Furthermore we plan to add a third section covering characters, humanoid rigging, weapon pickups and more. This will start appearing in May 2019, and will arrive slowly at around a video a week until done.
By the end of this course you will have developed the fundamental skills to create your own games with Unreal Engine 4.
Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (nearly 20k), in our own TA-curated Community (17k views/day), and our student chat group (10k live at any one time).
For each game project in the course, you will be:
- Guided through to build the entire game yourself.
- Shown all the Unreal and Blueprint features required.
- Challenged to apply, and re-apply your knowledge regularly.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. Not only that, but you will also receive all the updates and patches we make to the videos.
We constantly improve our courses in response to user feedback.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners with no prior experience.
- Individuals who want to develop games but not write code.
- Developers who want to learn how to use the Unreal Engine.
- Students who have tried coding before but couldn't make progress.