Demonstration Video: Video
Playable Demo: Demo
The Endless Runner Engine is a flexible system that allows you to quickly and easily create optimised endless runner games.
The Endless Runner Engine has 7 unique game type examples based on existing popular endless runner games.
Whether you're looking for a template specifically for your next endless runner project or a learning tool covering flexible extendable classes and cross-platform development then this is the system for you!
- Build Anywhere: Mobile and Desktop controls and features accounted for to allow deploying on any platform without additional changes
- Optimised: Object pooling, single shared texture and material for most assets for better performance all round
- Examples: Several fully commented examples to demonstrate its many uses
- Easy to Use: Simple to customise structures and classes allow you to update UI colours, entire game colour schemes, spawner class visual representation in the editor and much more
- Safe Class Structure: Interfaces have been used for most communication between classes to ensure you can easily add/remove content
- Flexible Game Types: Support to include life systems, pickups and different types of scoring. Or don't, that's up to you
- Flexible Control: Full support for vertical and horizontal game types
***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for May 2021***
Technical DetailsNumber of Blueprints:
Blueprints Total: 81
Function Libraries: 3
Network Replicated: (No)
Intended Platforms: All (programmed to check and account for Windows/Android and Mac/iOS)
Tested Platforms: (Windows/Android)
Video Tuts: Video Docs
Discord: Dev Enabled Discord
Important/Additional Notes: The structure of the spawning classes and movement setup does NOT account for turning and direction switching.